Wednesday, June 26, 2013

How To Draw A Dog: Standing SideView

Hey Guys, I know i said I'd be posting how tos but I've been pushing it off and giving u some things to entertain yourselves with, but here it is my first how to! The picture quality may not be to good I tried to use a 2B pencil I think it worked. I will have a video 2.


First draw guidelines you can add more if u like but this what i like 2 start out with. Sorry about the random line it will be in every pic.

Add the guideline 4 the snout (Srry i meant to do that in the last step)

Now Add the outline. If u've already added legs at this point good 4 u, but others keep with me we will add legs.

Now add the guidelines 4 the legs.


Now complete the outlines 4 the legs.

Now add the details.

Now darken the lines. I used a very dark degree of pencil, but you can use felt tip pen, charcoal pencil, or whatever u wanna use. Now u have the completed dog: standing side view!

This video is completely different from mine but very helpful. It was posted by Howcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment